The 2017 National Bicycle Tourism Conference will be held November 8-11 and return to the Sirata Beach Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida!
The Bicycle Tour Network holds an annual national conference that allows bicycle event professionals and tourism professionals to meet and network with each other. The conference includes lectures, interactive sessions, group discussions and breakouts with a variety of topics related to the successful and safe administration of cycling events and tours and promotion of bicycle tourism. The conference also features a vendor expo giving companies an opportunity to market directly to the ride directors and bicycle tourism professionals.
The Conference also serves as their annual meeting for the Bicycle Tour Network member organizations.
Why Attend the National Bicycle Tourism Conference?
- Improve your bicycle event’s performance and bottom line!
- Stay current on key issues and economic drivers in the bicycle tourism and events industry
- Best practices on growing and marketing your event, tour or destination to cyclists
- Expand your knowledge with interactive educational sessions
- Network with leaders in the bicycle tourism and bicycle event industry
Registration is now open:
- Early Bird Registration Fees: $360 members/ $385 non-members
- After September 1st Registration Fees: $385 members/ $410 non-members
- One Day Registration Fee: $195
- Bicycle Tour Network members save $25 on registration fees!
Last year, the conference was attended by nearly 225 bicycle event professionals, advocates, bike tourism leaders and cycling enthusiasts eager to learn and network with others in the bicycle industry.
Download/ View the 2016 National Bicycle Tourism Conference Program
Download/ View the 2016 National Bicycle Tourism Conference Attendees
Download/ View the 2016 National Bicycle Tourism Conference Bios
ABOUT THE BICYCLE TOUR NETWORK
The BICYCLE TOUR NETWORK (BTN), formerly The National Bicycle Tour Directors Association (NBTDA) was formed over 25 years ago by a small core of ride directors for professional development, marketing and networking purposes. It has grown to include more than 100 organizations that direct nearly 350 bicycle rides and tours across North America. The primary purpose of BTN is to bring together the directors, coordinators, and organizers of multi-day bicycle tours throughout North America, including Canada and Mexico, Europe, and Asia to share ideas, learn ways to improve their events and promote responsible cycling.