The 2018 National Bicycle Tourism Conference will be held November 7-10 in San Antonio, Texas!
RFP for the 2018 National Bicycle Tourism Conference is Now Available for potential speakers, presenters, panelists and workshops. To view and download the PDF, click the image below.
The Bicycle Tour Network holds an annual national conference that allows bicycle event professionals and tourism professionals to meet and network with each other. The conference includes lectures, interactive sessions, group discussions and breakouts with a variety of topics related to the successful and safe administration of cycling events and tours and promotion of bicycle tourism. The evenings are full with fun networking socials. The conference also features a vendor expo giving companies an opportunity to market directly to the ride directors and bicycle tourism professionals.
The Conference also serves as the annual meeting for the Bicycle Tour Network member organizations.
Why Attend the National Bicycle Tourism Conference?
- Improve your bicycle event’s performance and bottom line!
- Stay current on key issues and economic drivers in the bicycle tourism and events industry
- Best practices on growing and marketing your event, tour or destination to cyclists
- Expand your knowledge with interactive educational sessions
- Network with leaders in the bicycle tourism and bicycle event industry
Registration will open in Spring 2018:
- Registration Fees: $385 members/ $410 non-members
- Student/Intern Fees: $200 (New in 2017!)
- One Day Registration Fee: $195
- Bicycle Tour Network members save $25 on registration fees!
Last year, the conference was attended by over 200 bicycle event professionals, advocates, bike tourism leaders and cycling enthusiasts eager to learn and network with others in the bicycle industry.
ABOUT THE BICYCLE TOUR NETWORK
The BICYCLE TOUR NETWORK (BTN), formerly The National Bicycle Tour Directors Association (NBTDA) was formed nearly 30 years ago by a small core of ride directors for professional development, marketing and networking purposes. It has grown to include more than 100 organizations that direct nearly 350 bicycle rides and tours across North America. The primary purpose of BTN is to bring together the directors, coordinators, and organizers of multi-day bicycle tours throughout North America, including Canada and Mexico, Europe, and Asia to share ideas, learn ways to improve their events and promote responsible cycling.