FRIDAY – NOVEMBER 8, 2013
Coralville Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
The National Bicycle Tourism Conference’s Vendor Expo has been expanded to provide greater opportunities for vendors and attendees to visit during the conference. The Vendor Expo will now have an afternoon session where attendees will enjoy lunch in the Vendor Expo ballroom from Noon until 2:00 p.m. The evening session will re-open the Vendor Expo from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. with food and beverages for all. The vendor expo will kick into the fun gear with the Iowa City-based band “Dogs on Skis” taking the Expo Stage from 9:00 p.m. until Midnight.
VENDOR EXPO FEES
Expo Booth $400
Attend the Bicycle Tourism Conference Expo and exhibit company’s products
Product Distribution $150
Cannot attend the Bicycle Tourism Conference Expo, but would like to reach the attendees through product distribution
Online Vendor Expo Registration through Active.com is now open!
Click here to Register Online for the Vendor Expo
To download and print a Vendor Expo Application, click here: BTN Expo Application 2013
VENDOR EXPO HOURS
12 Noon – 2 p.m. (Afternoon Session)
Vendor Expo Luncheon
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Evening Session)
Vendor Expo & Reception
9:00 p.m. – Midnight
Musical Entertainment by “Dogs on Skis” on the Vendor Expo Stage
EXPO SET UP/TEAR DOWN HOURS
9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Vendor Booth Set-Up
9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Vendor Booth Tear Down
ABOUT THE BICYCLE TOUR NETWORK
Bicycle Tour Network (BTN), formerly The National Bicycle Tour Directors Association (NBTDA) was formed over 20 years ago by a small core of ride directors for professional development, marketing and networking purposes. It has grown to include more than 100 organizations that direct nearly 350 bicycle rides and tours across North America. The primary purpose of BTN is to bring together the directors, coordinators, and organizers of multi-day bicycle tours throughout North America, including Canada and Mexico, Europe, and Asia to share ideas, learn ways to improve their events and promote responsible cycling.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL BICYCLE TOURISM CONFERENCE
Annually, BTN holds a conference that allows members to meet and network with each other. The conference includes lectures and breakout sessions with topics specific to multi-day rides. The conference will again feature a Vendor Expo with a luncheon on Friday afternoon in the Vendor Expo ballroom and then a reception during prime time on Friday evening, giving companies an opportunity to market directly to the ride directors.
BTN will provide one space with a skirted table and two chairs, electricity (bring your own cords) and wireless connectivity. Additional skirted tables and chairs, as well as additional space, may be reserved.
PRODUCT & INFORMATION DISTRIBUTION
If you cannot attend the conference, but would like to distribute your company’s information and product samples to the attendees we are happy to accommodate. You will be provided shipping information and deadlines so that your materials will be made available for display.
The deadline to register as a vendor will be Friday, October 1. We have a limited amount of vendor booths available.
TJ Juskiewicz at email@example.com
Vendors that attended the National Bicycle Tourism Conference in 2012:
- 303Cycling (Boulder, CO): #1 news source for Cycling in Colorado
- Active.com (San Diego, CA): Online event registration and management
- Alchemist (Boulder, CO): Lifestyle and technical apparel for cyclists
- Alpine Cycle Connection (Ridgway, CO): Logistical support for cycling events including the booking of airfare, hotel, baggage transfer and various bus transportation needs
- Balance for Cyclists (Richmond, VA): Supplemental accident insurance that protects cyclists 24/7 while riding their bikes from financial hardship associated with serious bicycle accidents
- Bicycle Colorado (Denver, CO): One of the nation’s leading statewide bicycle advocacy for non-profits
- Bolle Eyewear (Fort Collins, CO): Highest quality sunglasses for performance and protection
- CDOT-Ped & Bike (Denver, CO): Plays a role in ensuring a positive experience for event participants, as well as others affected by events such as property owners, spectators, other road users, etc.
- Champion Systems (Englewood, CO): Full line of custom team wear with an all-inclusive pricing structure
- Competitor (Boulder, CO): Online source for running
- Culinary Insider Inc. (Herndon, VA): Full service catering company specializing in bicycle tours
- Denver Bike Sharing (Denver, CO): Bike sharing program; a bike that is there when you need it and gone when you don’t!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Gran Junction (Grand Junction, CO): Only full service hotel in Grand Junction
- DT Swiss (Grand Junction, CO): High quality Swiss engineered bike components
- EPS-Doublet (Denver, CO): designs, fabricates and installs custom start and finish structures, way-finding and course signage, as well as a huge array of branded tents, banners and flags
- Helmet Hoodie (Salisbury, MA): Custom helmet covers that increase riders visibility and safety without compromising ventilation
- High Country Shipping (Telluride, CO): Full service bike, luggage and camp gear shipping for cycling participants
- Honey Stinger (Steamboat Springs, CO): Convenient and nutritious honey-based foods fueling some of the country’s top cyclists, runners, triathletes and teams
- I Was There (Centennial, CO): Turn-key mobile experience for your next event, building social community and real-time engagement under your brand
- Liberty Waste Management (Englewood, CO): Industry leader in special event site services, providing shower trailers, luxury restroom trailers, standard portable restrooms and shuttle bus services.
- McKay Insurance Agency Inc. (Knoxville, IA): Insurance services for bicycle tours
- Medical Emergency Data Systems (Freeport, PA): Medical data systems for helmets
- Michael Fredericks G.B. Sales & Marketing (Edina, MN): A variety of promotional products to be used as give-a-ways and rider experience gifts
- Moxie Cycling CO. (Minneapolis, MN): High performance and style cycling apparel designed by women, for women
- Palmasino Sportswear (Killeen, TX): custom cycling apparel with top quality fabrics for cycling teams and events
- Peak1Sprots (Denver, CO): High quality custom cycling jerseys
- Pedaling.com (New York, NY): Advertising and marketing opportunities for bike tour companies and cycling events
- Point 6 (Fort Collins, CO): Sock solution for comfortable, dry and blister-free feet in every activity you participate in
- Polar Water Bottle (Boulder, CO): Original insulates sports bottle, made entirely in Colorado
- PreRace (Boulder, CO): Customized online registration platform created and managed by cyclists
- Primal Wear Inc. (Denver, CO): designer and manufacturer of premier cycling apparel
- ProCorp Images (Englewood, CO): America’s premier source for promotional products
- Race HQ (Del Mar, CA): A first-of-its-kind project management tool for participatory events
- Raceit (Richmond, VA): Customizable registration platform with many unique features including rider editing, add-ons post registration, and demographic reports
- Routearrows.com (Mountain View, CA):Highly visible peal and stick paper arrows used for route marking
- Sampson Sports (Denver, CO): Technically advanced bicycles, components and accessories; produces a full line of top race level products that help brand your event
- Shower Mobile (North Liberty, IA): Provide showers that are quick, convenient and warm for bicycling and non-bicycling events
- Signmeup.com (Chicago, IL): web-based software and services for event registration, membership management, subscriptions, ticket sales, donations and fundraising campaigns
- Skratch Labs (Boulder, CO): Training food and sports drink for cyclists
- Spinhead Foundation (Lakewood, CO): Highly-visible inflatable figures providing direction to increase the safety of your event and move people effectively
- Velocé Speedwear (Miami, FL): International apparel manufacturer for cycling, mountain biking, cyclo-cross, triathlon, running and speed skating
- ZeroHero (Fort Collins, CO): provides sustainable product sourcing to help you achieve your zero waste goal